sexta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2012

When You Leave

Gente, esse texto aqui se apresentou para mim em inglês (rs), então duas observações: quaisquer erros que encontrem, me deem um toque, ok? É só deixar aí nos comentários. E se alguém quiser que eu poste uma tradução, comenta também ;) Hope you like it!

When everything fades
In the moment I go blind
Can I reach for your hand
To lift me up from this place?
'Cause I can't stand it anymore

I was left behind, no regrets
And even when no one cared
You looked back, stared at me
You felt what no one could see

If I'm weak, please, listen
My heart will keep beating
For you, and all the things I saw
Nothing's fair, you told me then
But I've found strength 
Deep down in your eyes

The time has come for you to go
And take all the memories too
The only thing that's left
A little piece of paper on my bed
Your letter telling me "remember
Not to let them take you down"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário